First day of a year long photo challenge with my husband! Also, my first attempt at painting on glass with Pebeo paints! Wanted a design that was simple and easy to execute rather than my usual complicated drawings. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. The brushes seem to skid along the glass, there's no drag or dryness to the glass. My first 3 glasses are very amateur at best (can see them on the left of the photo) and I need to leave them be as my natural instinct is to keep scraping paint off and try a different design.
My second set of 3 started with star flowers and after making a petal a lot longer than it should be, decided it looked like a palm tree and will made the rest of the flowers into palm trees. I will continue on with this vein.

No comments:
Post a Comment