“It doesn't rain in White Rock” I said to my dental hygenist yesterday. Karma may be teaching me a lesson today! The Pineapple Express arrived with a vengeance. I tried capturing the rain against the background of a tree, which did not work. Trying to figure out how to capture rain in a photo, I resorted to reading online about how to photograph rain, then went outside once more.
Rain was pelting down and the wind was howling, therefore, decided I might capture the downpour in this photo of rain streaming off a nearby roof. As I wasn't sure that this photo would turn out, I went a little further and snapped a photo of the oncoming traffic and the car's headlights reflecting the rain, but the photos are rather plain. Interesting subject though and I will try again for some rain shots, as I’m sure I’ll get a chance.

No comments:
Post a Comment