Thursday, 29 January 2015

29. Beach Clock

White Rock Clock
“Get Lost in the Beauty that Surrounds You”,  is the inscription on the clock that overlooks the White Rock Beach Pier.  So easy to do, so many times, I’ve walked by this clock and never stopped to read the face of the clock.  When I was making my way towards it, thinking that I would snap a photo of only the clock and maybe the flag in the background, it seemed natural to include the pier, the railroad crossing sign and the lamp. Around the clock there is an informative lookout platform that describes the various birds and sea life found in the area.  
The saying on the clock must have been added later, as an early picture of the clock didn't have any inscription. I felt lucky to get this shot without someone in the way, as there were lots of cars and foot traffic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment