Reading my book on the way in to Vancouver today, I realized there were a few photo ops, although I wasn't sure how the photos of the freeway would turn out. It shows the traffic just around 8:20 am, not long before an unfortunate fiery crash on Highway 99 that closed the freeway in both directions. The bus I was on, was not full, and I had both seats to myself. A pleasure not often found on the 351 during rush hour.
As the bus left the freeway for the one stop at Steveston, I spotted this heron
running along the verge towards the freeway. He looked very much like a Roadrunner.
The last photo was standing at the bus stop and the planes are making their descent into YVR. Unfortunately, didn’t get a picture of the largest plane that flew overhead and was very close to the top of the building.



No comments:
Post a Comment