Tuesday, 20 January 2015
20. Duck, a Seagull
On my jaunt down to the ocean today in search of a "photo a day" , I took a different path. There were beautiful panoramic views of Mt. Baker, the ocean, the bay, all quite breathtaking. White Rock unfortunately has a lot of overhead wiring... everywhere... tons of it. Each photo I took was riddled with wires.
Giving up on that idea, I continued on down towards the water and out onto the wharf. Living near the water affords lots of opportunities to view seagulls, ducks and crows.In this photo, there are all three, although the crow out on the rocks is barely visible. As I snapped this photo of Mt Baker in the distance, these two seagulls swooped down, trying to see what tasty fish the ducks are finding. Their wings are skimming the water with not a care in the world. Although, that's probably not true, they would be foraging for food all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment