Walking by Bryant Park this morning, through the mist I could see the first buds on this magnolia tree.
Not far past this one, I saw a beautiful sparkly bird feeder, with only one little chickadee checking it out, although the chickadee was gone by the time I snapped the photo. I'll leave that photo for another day when I can capture the "sparkle".
As I walked back home, I saw this building emerging out of the mist and reflecting the sun. It appeared as if it was on fire and in the viewfinder it looked like it was going to be much more spectacular than how this photo turned out. I thought the rays of sunlight would be more defined and I don't know what settings might be necessary to get that effect. Good learning experience going forward; what you see is not necessarily what you get.

Ooh! Nice border on the foggy shot :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThanks! Wish the sun rays turned out as well as the border!
Delete