Plants, plants, plants! Walked in to Home Depot and found my P photo of the day. No one in the store seemed to notice that I am taking lots of photos. Although a lady looking at the plants could certainly have been a security guard, but seemed to be ignoring me. I imagine they might think I’m an avid horticulturist, looking to add to my collection. It is tempting to see all those plants and want to bring a few home.
The braided money trees drew my attention and I find them quite attractive. The blue orchids are unusual and seeing them bunched together provides a lovely sea of blue.
These photos were taken far too quickly. It seems more difficult to set up a photo when using the Nexus as opposed to my Nikon. Although it’s easier to see the photo with the Nexus because of the big screen, it doesn't have as many options as the Nikon. Both have their bonus features and I am grateful to have them. The ease of slipping the Nikon in my pocket is why it often accompanies me on my walks. But the option of emailing a photo off from the Nexus is it's bonus feature! They both have great features and it’s hard to pick one over the other.
I’m on the road tomorrow and wonder where I will find Q for photo of the day! Stay tuned!

Sure! They let you loose with a camera. Discrimination I say.
ReplyDelete