Thursday, 5 February 2015

36. Dog Day Afternoon










For the first time, in this challenge, I’ll be using a photo I took a couple of days ago.  Knowing that today would be touch ‘n go on whether a) I would have time to get a photo and b) whether the rain would keep me in, decided to get my D photo ahead of time.
As I passed this store on 152nd Avenue, this dog looked like he was having a Dog Day Afternoon. What appeals to me in this photo of a photo, is the way the chair colour is reflected in his fur and his tongue.From a painterly aspect, it begs to be a pastel painting. The photo was taken through the window, so wasn't sure how it would turn out.  I’m fairly happy that there’s no reflection on this one.  Really can’t remember what setting I had on the camera and in future, might start tracking so that I can learn more from the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment