A bench started out as the theme for today and I was quite delighted that my job was done as I carried my camera back home with my photo of the day. On further inspection at home, the photo did not turn out as expected and will head out this afternoon to see if I can capture a better photo. My hand is not steady and there’s a fair amount of blur, so will try some different maneuvers to get the shot I want.
During my morning run, I ran by a decorated Box, holding BC Hydro paraphernalia. Decided that I would return in the afternoon and see if I could get a decent photo.
The inscription on it says “Darts Hill Garden Park” which refers to a park at 16th and 170th Avenue in South Surrey. Apparently, for over 70 years ago, Francisca Darts and her husband took a logged piece of land and turned it into an award winning orchard and then into a unique garden.
Although, I've certainly driven by the park, now I’m interested in stopping by for a visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment