Sunday, 22 February 2015

53. Until tomorrow


As the sun set slowly over Horse Lake, I snapped off 8 or 9 shots hoping that one would pop out more than the rest.
When I explained to my grandson that I need to photograph something starting with U, he suggested unibrow! Hilarious, but where to find one.  My Uncle Russell would have fit the bill, but he's long gone.  
Today my trip into 100 Mile House was vetoed, dashing my plan to get  a U Haul photo, she said jokingly. After a busy day, I realized that "tick tock" my blog hasn't been done yet!  It's disappointing that I wasn't able to get the deep color of the sunset, maybe V will give me a victory in the photo department.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like you are in command up there😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told it's 20 minutes each way to town! They'd rather be skating or sledding, can't argue with that☺

    ReplyDelete