Couldn't find a milkman, a magnolia or a map! M seemed like an easy find for a photo and probably by tomorrow I will think of a whole host of other things that would fit. White Rock City has a list of trees that they planted in 2014 and one them was a Magnolia grandiflora ‘Little Gem’ on Merklin Street, which was perfect. However, when I went and found the tree, it didn’t have even one bud showing and I’m not sure it will survive to bring forth buds. Another one is on Roper Street, a Magnolia ‘Butterflies’ tree and was quite small and hardly worthy of a photo at this point.
As I headed back home, I came across two dogs, which I thought would fit into the “mutt” category. After asking if I could take a photo of the dogs, the dog sitter explained that these dogs are rare "Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen’s", very hoity toity sounding pedigree dogs, so no mutts here. I'm including them now, as I doubt I will run across them three days from now, my P day!
For a worthy M, I’ll include a photo of one of my many racing medals that one receives when they finish a race. As long as you cross the finish line you receive a medal. This last medal I received was one of the most difficult races I participated in; the Vancouver BMO Half Marathon, May 2014. I could say it was the worst weather I've ever encountered, pouring rain and cold, and I could also say it challenged me as no other race has. It also resulted in one of the nicest medals I've received, giving me something to smile about and relieve some of the discomfort of the race.


I suppose the mutts er dogs also have upper class monikers?
ReplyDeleteI suppose the mutts er dogs also have upper class monikers?
ReplyDeleteProbably
ReplyDelete