Monday, 2 March 2015

61. Stairway to heaven


A short walk down Pacific Avenue, so appropriately named with views of the ocean at every cross road, turn right on Dolphin Street, and the stairway to heaven awaits.  To get to Dolphin Street, one passes by Fir and Centre Street and on the other side is Balsam and Ash Street.  Why and who picked Dolphin Street.  The street names read like a map to the ocean.  
This is not the first time I took this route, but the first time I realized how significant the street names are!
During the photo session, my camera battery ran dead.  It probably wouldn't make any difference. However, I did take a car out of the photo and it can probably be noticed quite easily, as my photoshopping skills need work.
All in all, it is a favourite stairway of mine, because there’s such a great reward at the bottom. Today, if my battery hadn’t died, I would have added another photo of the tide coming in and the sun glinting off the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment